Woo Casino is an avant-garde web casino that is sure to woo you! This is an internationally acclaimed platform available to players across various global markets. The Woo Casino game catalogue is home to an extensive and varied collection of all kinds of casino games and there is something for every type of player. Whether you wish to play on mobile or PC, you can do so instantly without any prior setup. This is a trustworthy casino which offers fair, safe and secure gaming + banking
Play Your Favourite Slots!
Who we are:
Say hello to Woo Casino and prepare to be wooed! Woo Casino is a brand of Dama N.V, a reputed and established online casino operator that is registered and established under the laws of Curacao. It is licensed and regulated by Antillephone N.V. The Woo casino website went live in 2020 and there has been no looking back since.
The Woo website claims itself to be the best casino site to play online and it certainly lives up to its far-fetched proclamations. Woo is available in many parts of the world and the full list of restricted countries has been published in the casino terms and conditions. Some of the main markets that this casino focuses on include Australia, Canada, Czech Republic, Russia, Germany, Norway, Finland, New Zealand, Japan, Hungary, etc. Supported currencies include Euros, US Dollars, Australian Dollars, Canadian Dollars, Norwegian Kroner, Polish Zloty, New Zealand Dollars and even some popular cryptocurrencies.
What we offer:
In all honesty, it would be easier to answer the question – what does Woo Casino not offer? For an online casino operating in 2022, Woo Casino provides the full suite of games, bonuses, reward programs, account customization settings, banking choices and fool proof security. In fact, the only thing that you don’t get is a sports betting section. It doesn’t matter what kind of casino games you like or whether you are a high-roller or conservative player, this casino has something to offer for everyone. For all list of stand out features, refer to the ‘why choose us’ section below.
New players who are just starting out with online casino gaming are bombarded with choices. There are thousands of online casinos and tens of thousands of games all available at a single click. The sheer abundance can make the process of choosing a casino overwhelming and uncertain. If you find yourself in such a boat, we would recommend Woo Casino because of specific features which make it a great choice for inexperienced online casino players.
Woo Casino ranks high when it comes to ease of use. The user interface is practical and even novice players will be able to find their way around different sections, games and bonuses with relative ease. The learning curve is gradual and players will be able to familiarize themselves with the entire platform after just a couple of sessions of gaming.
Another fantastic feature which new players can use to their benefit is the fun play or demo play feature. When you move the mouse pointer over any game thumbnail (except for live dealer games), you will see an option called demo. When you play a game in demo mode, you don’t have to actually risk any of your own money, you are basically playing with dummy credits just for fun. Playing games in demo is a great way for new players to get acclimatized to the casino and various games in a risk-free manner.
The biggest incentive for new players to sign up with Woo Casino comes in the form of the welcome bonus. Welcome bonuses are common place at online casinos these days and virtually any online casino worth its salt will offer a welcome bonus. The welcome bonus is especially rewarding and profitable for new players. Players will receive handsome boosts on their first and second deposit and also hundreds of free spins. The welcome bonus has reasonable terms and conditions and is a great way to start your online casino journey on the right foot!
Why choose us:
There are multiple reasons why Woo casino is a top choice for all kinds of online casino players. To begin with, Woo casino is a licensed and regulated online casino which entails that it upholds certain standards of fair gaming, security, data protection and banking. The valid license also bears testimony to the fact that Woo casino is a safe, legitimate and trustworthy online casino.
Another reason to choose Woo Casino is for its game library. Games are the meat of the sandwich at any online casino and at Woo casino, you get a double serving of the meat. At Woo Casino, you’ll have access to thousands of games from more than 50 leading game developers. Among the providers are illustrious brand names such as NetEnt, Microgaming and many more.
Apart from being a lawful, legitimate online casino which is safe and offers a huge catalogue of games, Woo casino also offers some of the fastest withdrawal processing time frames in the industry. It supports various crypto-currencies and even has a dedicated bitcoin games section. Adding to the lure is a fantastic 21-tier VIP program while there are always tons of bonuses and tournaments, etc.
The bottom line – there are tons of reasons to choose Woo casino and zero downsides to playing here.
AU$300 Welcome Package over 2 deposits
plus an additional 200 Free Spins on multiple games
Woo Casino Login
To play for real money, it is mandatory to sign up for a Woo Casino account. The sign-up process is quick and simple. Once you have signed up, you will have a username and password for your account which you may use in the future to access your account from PC or mobile at any time of the day or night.
Not sure how you can login to your Woo Casino account? Worry not, just click on the button below and you will be taken to the login page where you can enter your account credentials as requested and login to your account.
Woo Casino Software Selection
The Woo Casino software is fine-tuned for performance and also to handle a huge load of traffic from all over the world simultaneously. The software is safe and all data is always encrypted. Since this is a web browser-based application, players don’t have to download the software and install it. They can simply access the software and play games right on the Woo Casino website.
As we mentioned, a long list of over 50 world class game providers supply games to Woo. A few brands that deserve a special mention are:
- Play’n GO
- Pragmatic Play
- Evolution Gaming
The game lobby is organized into the following categories for easy accessibility – woo choice, new, slots, bonus buy, live casino, scratch, roulette and bitcoin games. Progressive jackpots are listed under the slots category.
- Wolf Treasure Pokie In AustraliaYou become the pack’s leader in the Wolf Treasure pokie! Lead your wolf on a quest for delicious bison and even better rewards! This pokie has 5… Read more: Wolf Treasure Pokie In Australia
- Safe Online Casinos In AustraliaNowadays, an increasing number of people all over the world are dabbling in online gambling. As a result, the number of game platforms is increasing. How can… Read more: Safe Online Casinos In Australia
- NeoSurf Casinos for Australian PlayersNeosurf is getting more popular among online casinos. Neosurf is a popular payment method that allows you to deposit into casinos in various ways, so it’s worth… Read more: NeoSurf Casinos for Australian Players
- What Is the Best Way to Play Slot Machines?Slot machine players used to be treated as second-class citizens by casino patrons in the not-too-distant past. Jackpots were modest, payout percentages were low, and slot players… Read more: What Is the Best Way to Play Slot Machines?
- The Gambler’s Fallacy is a fallacy that occurs when a person gambleA pass is an initial roll in craps that either wins right away or establishes and makes a point. A come-out roll (first) of a 7 or… Read more: The Gambler’s Fallacy is a fallacy that occurs when a person gamble
- Strange Slot Machine MistakesNobody would have predicted the development of the machines at the outset of the twenty-first century, or that the machines would occasionally be proven incorrect. Despite the… Read more: Strange Slot Machine Mistakes
One of the perks of playing in a multivendor casino is access to a big cache of games – you get the best games from the providers powering the casino under one roof. A game portfolio with 2000+ games is good enough reason to sign up, and that is what Woo casino offers you – a massive library of more than 2000 slots, live casino games, scratch cards and jackpots from more than 90 providers.
The providers here include the likes of NetEnt, Microgaming, Elk Studios, Gamomat, Pragmatic Play, Big Time Gaming, Yggdrasil, Genesis Gaming, Thunderkick, Booming Games, Evolution Gaming and Booongo.
Slots form the bulk of the game library at Woo Casino. All the standard types of slots that multivendor casinos nowadays offer are available here. There are classic 3-reel games, and also a wide variety of video slots – games with 5 reels, MegawaysTM slots with 6 or more reels, slots with the Bonus Buy feature, slots that you can play with Bitcoin, branded slots themed on Hollywood blockbusters, comic book superheroes and more and also hit TV series, and jackpots.
Apart from slots, the casino offers an incredible collection of 300+ live casino games. The casino lists the live casino games in a separate tab on the main game menu at the left. They are brought to you by vendors like Evolution Gaming, Ezugi, Pragmatic Play Live, Authentic Games, Lucky Streak, Asia Live Gaming and Vivo Gaming.
You also find a collection of table games like blackjack, baccarat, poker, roulette and other games listed within the live casino tab. These games are from providers like BetSoft Gaming, BGaming, Habanero, Nucleus Gaming, Belatra, iSoftBet, EvoPlay, Wazdan and Relax Gaming. Other games include a healthy collection of local progressive jackpots at this casino, along with scratch cards.
Yes, online slots are fun to play, and most casinos offer them for free practice as well as real money play. The reason is simple: these games come loaded with various features, and it makes sense to spend some time checking the game out before spending your money on it.
The free practice play mode allows you to do just that. You can try out the game – for as long as you like – without spending your money. This allows you to get used to the features that the game has and how they play out. You click the game, choose the demo/fun/free play mode and launch the game. The casino provides dummy credits that you can use to place wagers. The only catch: you cannot cash out any of your winnings, because you play them with dummy credits.
Do you get to play all games for free? Until recently, all games except the live dealer games were available for free play. Live casino games were not available in this mode because it meant blocking up one of the seats at the table and denying revenue to the other players – and also to the casino. Nowadays, there are a few providers, like Fazi Gaming, for instance, who offer their live games for free practice play as well.
A number of casinos, in the earlier times, left progressive jackpots out of the free play mode as well. Nowadays, most casinos offer these games in this mode; the only thing is that the progressive jackpots don’t get triggered.
Without an iota of doubt, the most popular games at online casinos are the slots, which is why casinos offer them in such large numbers, and why they happen to be the biggest lot of games from most traditional casino software providers.
These are games of chance – all you need to score a win is a slice of luck; no amount of strategy is going to help you rack up wins – that play out fast and offer wins at random. You don’t need any skills to play them – the only skill you would possibly need is to be able to manage your bankroll effectively.
Also, software providers are constantly innovating to load new features into their games. Take for instance the cluster pays mechanic that NetEnt employs in some of their slots, or the 3D graphics that providers like BetSoft and EvoPlay are known for, or other features like the revolutionary MegawaysTM mechanic from Big Time Gaming. Players love these innovations and they contribute hugely to the popularity of the game.
Online slots are fun to play, and game play is extremely simple. You launch the casino on a web or mobile browser and decide whether you want to play for free in the demo mode, or for real money. This is important because at some casinos, you don’t even have to register an account to play in the free play mode. Real money mode, however, requires you to register with the casino.
If you wish to play for real money, or the casino you are at doesn’t offer the free play mode without registration, you will need to register yourself with the casino. You might as well register, given that the long term plan would be to play for real money.
The next step is to click on the online slot you want to play. If you are playing in the free practice mode the game loads up and the casino provides you with dummy credits that you can use to place your bets for each spin; otherwise you will need to fund your account. If the game has adjustable paylines, you first choose the number of paylines you want to use. Next, you choose the amount you want to bet and the number of coins you wish to play, and then hit the Spin button.
You win when the symbols land on the reels in the right combinations. The wins are credited into your account, and you can withdraw them only if you are playing in the real money mode.
Playing slots is a lot of fun. Especially given that there are games with jackpots attached to them. Regardless of what kind of slot you wish to play, here are a few things to keep in mind:
• For all slots, and for gambling in general, the house always has an edge.
• If you lose some, don’t panic and go into a betting frenzy to try and recover your losses. That is the easiest way to gambling debt and addiction. A good option would be to stop playing if you are losing.
• Remember, slots are luck-based games. There is no strategy available to guarantee that you win. Instead, focus on other core areas, like managing your bankroll:
• Play with smaller bets to ensure that you are able to play longer.
• Learn to walk away when you find yourself in the middle of a losing streak.
• Consider quitting when you are winning; because a winning streak lasts only till you start losing.
Slot machines, whether they are actual machines that you find at physical casinos or online slots, follow the same logic. You get to the game, place your bets and hit the Spin button. Once the reels stop spinning, if the symbols land in the right positions along the required paylines, you win. Else, you lose. It is that simple.
The online casino slots use software to determine the outcome of a spin. To ensure that all spin outcomes are random and therefore fair, casinos use a Random Number Generator. Before you hit the Spin button, the RNG spits out number sequences randomly every few milliseconds.
And they churn them out at ultra-high speeds, up to hundreds of combinations per second. When you hit the Spin button, the number combination that is launched determines the exact point when the reel will stop spinning, making the outcome totally random.
As the name suggests, a progressive jackpot is a jackpot that grows in size as the game progresses, and it continues to grow till a player hits it. Once a progressive jackpot is triggered, the jackpot resets itself to a base value that is pre-determined. This base value is called the seed value. Once the jackpot resets itself to the seed value it starts building up again, till someone hits it.
A progressive jackpot is able to grow because a portion of the wagers that players place on the game is set aside and is added to the seed value. The seed value is also pulled together from this percentage of the wager amount that is put aside for the jackpot. The logic, therefore, is clear – more players means a faster growth time and also a bigger jackpot.
There are 3 types of jackpots, and as we will see below, they vary in size based purely on the number of players. The progressive jackpot types are:
• Standalone jackpot: The name says it all; this jackpot is limited to a single slot machine. It is not linked to any of the other machines in the casino or network. This has a direct impact on the jackpot size and growth rate. The growth rate is slow, since only wagers on this single machine contribute to the jackpot, and the payout rate is usually fixed. The jackpot size is usually average to low.
• Local progressive jackpot: You will find this jackpot is linked, in a limited way, across a number of games within an online casino, or possibly among a group of casinos run by the same operator. The jackpot build-up, therefore, is slightly faster than what you see at a standalone jackpot. The value is modest to moderately high, so do not expect a 7-figure payout on this one!
• Network progressive jackpot: This is the bunkerbuster of all jackpots, so to say. This jackpot is linked to multiple slots across an entire network spanning multiple casinos. The number of players that contribute to it is, therefore, way more than for the other 2 types. As a result, a network progressive jackpot grows fast – you can see the ticker ticking away and the money adding up by the minute – and the payout is huge.
And there are good examples too: Mega Moolah from Microgaming – now you have a whole series of Mega Moolah jackpots – held the record, for a long time, for the highest payout at an online casino, of AU$13,213,838.68! And on 27th April, 2021, a player from Belgium won a record-breaking amount on one of the game variants, Absolootly Mad Mega Moolah – a massive AU$19,430,723.60! Other progressive jackpots include Hall of Gods, Mega Fortune, Mega Fortune Dreams and Arabian Nights from NetEnt.
There are quite a few big progressive jackpots in the industry today, mostly from Microgaming, NetEnt and Playtech, the 3 big guns of the industry. We list some of the big progressive jackpots for you here.
• Microgaming’s Mega Moolah series: For a long time, there were2 games in the Mega Moolah series from Microgaming – the original Mega Moolah slot and Mega Moolah Isis (now renamed to Goddess). Now, in association with Triple Edge Studios, Microgaming has churned out a whole list of Mega Moolah games. These include:
o Absolootly Mad
o Atlantean Treasures
o 5-Wheel Drive
o Fortunium Gold
o Immortal Romance
o Juicy Joker
o The Witch’s Moon
• Wowpot Series from Microgaming: Another series of progressive jackpots from Microgaming with huge payouts is the Wowpot series. This series has the following games:
o 9 Blazing Diamonds
o Book of Atem
o Sisters of Oz
o Poseidon: Ancient Fortunes
o Queen of Alexandria
o Sherlock & Moriarty
NetEnt jackpots include Hall of Gods, Mega Fortune, Mega Fortune Dreams, Cosmic Fortune, and Arabian Nights, along with games like Super Lucky Frog and Mercy of the Gods. Playtech progressive jackpots include game like Gladiator jackpot, Rocky, the entire collection of games based on the DC Comics superheroes and also games from the Age of the Gods series.
There are literally thousands of slots today – you find casinos offering 7000+ games nowadays – and that can make zeroing in on the best one an almost impossible task. NetEnt’s Starburst for long has been considered the most played, and right up there is Gonzo’s Quest as well, from the same provider. And then there are games like Game of Thrones and Thunderstruck II from Microgaming too – and quite a few more – that players love to play.
Starburst is popular because the game play is extremely simple and yet you could end up with a payout of 50,000 coins! Gonzo’s Quest has a fantastic storyline, brilliant graphics and animations and a maximum possible win of 37,500x your stake! Thunderstruck and Game of Thrones, on the other hand, are much sought after because of their magnificent visual appeal and elaborate bonus rounds! Game of Thrones also happens to be a hit series from HBO.
Both Thunderstruck and Game of Thrones have sequels. The Thunderstruck sequels are Thunderstruck II and the recently released Thunderstruck Wild Lightning Link&Win. The Game of Thrones sequel is the much anticipated Game of Thrones Power Stacks.
Other games that are quite popular among players include:
• Book of Dead from Play ‘n Go
• The Glam Life
• Elvis Frog in Vegas from BGaming
• Dr. Jekyll & Mr. Hyde from BetSoft Gaming
• Storm Lords from Real Time Gaming (RTG)
To determine the slot that offers the best chance of winning, you would need to take a look at the Return to Player (RTP) value associated with the game. The RTP value is expressed as a percentile value; e.g. you could have a game with a RTP value of 96%.
This value tells you how much you can expect to win back over a period of time when playing this slot. The higher the RTP value of a slot, the better chance you have of winning. Some RTP trivia to catch up on: progressive jackpots come with possibly the lowest RTP values!
The following is a list of 5 slots with excellent RTP values:
• Playtech’s Ugga Bugga, with a 99.1% RTP value
• NetEnt’s Mega Joker, with a 99.0% RTP value
• NetEnt’s Cosmic Quest: Mystery Planet, with a 98.9% RTP value
• Thunderkick’s 1429 Uncharted Seas, with a 98.6% RTP value
• NetEnt’s Blood Suckers, with a 98.0% RTP value
You will need a system with specific basic requirements to be able to play Online Casino games because these games are graphic-rich and have animations too. A system without the minimal requirements will result in a poor game experience, with slow loading times, lag in between spins and more, and could also cause the system to crash.
We list for you here the basic system requirements for playing online casino games:
• Processor: 1.6 GHz
• RAM: 4GB
• Flash Player: 10.2 or higher
• Screen resolution: Minimum of 1024 x 768
• Internet speed: Minimum of 512 Kbps